SH&E: SAFETY , HEALTH , ENVIRONMENT
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions for BATRATEL's employees and contractors
- To safeguard the health and safety of all those affected by BATRATELís operations
- To comply with local or contractor's law as a minimum
- BATRATEL has a medical emergency response plan in effect for personnel during the time of the Work. A minimum, medical supplies is kept at the work site.
- Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines
- To assess the specific risks arising from work activities and to introduce measures to eliminate or reduce those risks
- To assess any risks to the local community arising from our operations and to introduce measures to eliminate or reduce these risks
BATRATEL has made it necessary to conduct its operations in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of it employees and the public.
To meet the objectives of this policy, BATRATEL will:
- Advise employees of safety, health and environmental ("SH&E") requirements and hold them accountable;
- The BATRATELís personnel are provided with adequate protective clothing and safety equipment during performance of the Work suitable to the site. Hard hats, work vests and safety shoes are worn at all times at the work site
- design and manage operations to minimize SH&E impacts and provide workplaces free of recognized safety hazards;
- comply with SH&E laws;
- recognize the importance of SH&E factors where they may compete with economic factors;
- monitor, evaluate, and report performance in SH&E protection;
- provide training needed to protect human, environmental and physical resources; and
- Participate in programs designed to enhance knowledge and improve SH&E technology and laws.
- Safety training: At least one employee should be trained on HSE
- To protect the environment
- To encourage the efficient use of natural resources
- To promote the improvement of the environment wherever possible
- To take account of the environmental impact of all of our operations and to take steps to mitigate any risks
- To design and operate our businesses in compliance with local laws, and contractors rules.